Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tension ???? Again !!!!

Am i cursed instead of blessed ? Some people will say that i’m lucky.. looking at what i have right now – good career, good marriage, good health and freedom to do what i want.. but why am i not satisfied with my life ?? As if there’s something missing.. Or is it just only my imagination??

Looking back, i’m not a person who regret decisions that been made in the past.. I’m a person who firmly believe, things happened for a reason.. But how come i’m quite depressed ths few days?? Or am i just trying to bring out the ol bitch inside me back to life...

I’m a person who have a high tolerance level, but how come these few days i need to put distance to few peoples ???

OMG, i seriously need to make a trip to Burjuman, otherwise think i’ll go mental... or worst become grumpy ol woman.. ohhh noooooo..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

trust me hartini its just ur hormones. mcm kala bulan mengambang, it will passed.

domestic engineer said...

Yes, shopping is a very good (or should I put excellent) therapy for women! So, go to Burjuman, MOE, Ibn Bhattuta, dan yg sewaktu dengannya...

tini said...

And now it had passed :-) ...

yup, shopping theraphy never failed me before and i'm sure it won't failed me now...hehehe

Anonymous said...

Tini, ( Tumpang Sama Belajar)

Kalau zaman Nenek Mak dulu buat Anyaman tikar. Jadi masa berlalu tikar mengkuang pun siap.

Mak window Look look boleh le. Tiap tiap bulan sopping Mak pun PIIIINGGGGGG le.

Mak Limah