Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My last "emo" entry

I dont like myself ths few days. I sound bitter.. and worst i think i had become like some persons that i hate.. i dont want to be that kind of person.. i should be wise enough not to let my emotion control me.

Making decisions have never been easy for me... It can take me forever to make up my mind even with just the simple task of ordering from a restaurant’s menu. The same horror resonates when I can’t settle on which movie to watch, which dress to wear or what haircut suit me ? From the shallowest things like the ones I’ve enumerated above to the more complex ones that deal with career paths, relationships and life, I might have to beg for more than just a second before I lay my cards down.

There’s just something wrong with leaving the other options unanswered; the what ifs continue to haunt my conscience. At the back of my mind, I continue to ask for signs of reassurance that I picked the worthiest choice. I never doubt decisions that had been made but sometimes i wonder what if i choose the other choice ??

5 comments:

domestic engineer said...

'My last "emo" entry'...I take it as tomorrow you can start fasting and start going to tarawih prayer again...? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Nana said...

Tini dear,
I , myself sometimes feel da same. Bila mai musim bulan mengambang, mula le yg bertanduk tu dtg ngocah.Tak pe dek, at least you have this blog to channel out ur anger and frustration. Pour it out here Tini. Lantak la kalo org baca tak suka, pedulik hape.. This is your blog. Happy Ramadan and selalu2 lah berdoa and mengadu pada NYA yang esa...u will feel so lega later...

Mother of Two said...

kakok jgn sedih deh... kakok sedih kakok telepon adik selalu...:)

Anonymous said...

Tini,

I takde blog tapi nak tumpang untuk sama sama belajar.

U baca sepotong ayat yang memohon Allah memberi pertunjuk

Rujuk pada yang disayang tentu dia dapat meringankan.

Mak Limah

tini said...

Ziela, belom lagi tapi biasa la emo tu masa sari dua saja lepas tu OK dah.

Kak Jes, mmg dah biasa emo tapi kali ni rasa terover la pulak.. lepas tu baru la rasa x suka as i do not want to be that kind of person. i can imagine if i do not want to be around that kind of person why should i let myself be one kan..insya allah next time self restrain akan lebih kuat

MOM, kakok tak nak kacau adik, adik lo ni asyik bizi je jadik towke nasik dagae :-)

Mak Limah, memang yang tersayang sentiasa menjadi rujukan ku. I'm lucky to have such a good husband. he's my best friend and everything..