Sunday, September 21, 2008

Pick-Up lines

The other day, my friends and I were chatting on YM and Ally told us that she was pick-up at a bar the nite before. Well normal la tu Ally but she said “I layan him lorr”...huhhhh Ally who we always call Ms Conservative, that’s new... She said she layan coz the guy had the best pick-up line ever..hahahaha macam tu pun boleh..

When we start talking about it, Evelyn and I both married can only listen to Ally and Yen comparing notes..*sigh* Do we miss it ?? Now happily married both of us confessed that we do miss this part of life.. flirting, courting and dating.. like Priscilla always said “It’s the refreshing feeling that makes me keep on dating different guy” and Pris is a serial “dater” so she knows better. hahahaha

So, single guys out there, it’s important to have a good pick-up line mind you, if you are a shy person and not into lovey dovey or straight forward line, make it really funny as girls like funny guy. That will get you somewhere...LOL

Best ever pick-line for me is when a guy stop his car when i’m walking up to my office 1 weekend and said “I think you are very attractive and looking at you i know that you are a fun person to be with” Flattered i am and do i give him my number ?? I'm crazy not to...hahahaha (but the relationship did not work out though)...

4 comments:

Kembara Musafir said...

pick up lines...? perlu ker...? am still waiting for any girls to come & meminang me... boley...? haha...

Anonymous said...

Mak Limah tak moden tapi tak caya pick up pick up sebab kawan Mak kena pack up terus......Takut.,
Mak tak main kalau on the road sebab Mak percaya itu jantan Lelaki mak pasti kenal keimanannya tak usaha sorriii.Sampaikan sekarang Mak Limah rela jadi Antik gitu...Muzium kot jodohnya..

Mak Limah

Mother of Two said...

amboi abe johan..
ader tu... org rumah sebelah :)

tini said...

Johan.. i dah fikir pick-up line for u.. "i have more money than u can spent" tapi ini kena cakap dengan kaki kikis la mesti berjaya..

Shiela, sapa yg rumah sebelah tu ??