Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Social network

Wanted to watch social network tapi belum ada masa yg sesuai...Cehh what a statement as if i'm so busy whilst actually i just sitting down doing nothing except for reading books (as per my dr advise) or watching tv saja. My sis dah belikan dvd but yet to find a suitable time. Yes lor..nak watch movie kena ada mood yg sesuai otherwise won't enjoy it.

Recently i got connected to my primary schoolmates masa darjah 5&6. Being anak askar we always moving around. So masa darjah 5 & 6, aku sekolah kat kampung in Kelantan. At that time my dad been posted to Sg Petani camp if not mistaken and mom decided not to follow. I'm glad to see that some of my classmates are doing really well. Well, considering we are from kampung and study in sekolah kampung with all the not so privilege facilities, when some of them are doing well in life, i'm so proud.

Found out that 2 of my classmates has passed away. One by cancer and another 1 in an accident. Al Fatihah to them.

Back to social network. Being just a normal person, i'm glad actually we have facebook. I am now connected to many of my friends who i have lost contact for years. Like i said, being anak askar, we move around very often. So i have many friends who i have lost touch. Thanks to facebook, now we are connected.

No comments: