Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Torture time of my life

Hi..im backkk with vangeance. Huh, konon.
finally i got rid of the fibroid. Now at home for 7 weeks. Mcm nak mati keboringan. Thts wht i meant with torture time of my life.

i hv not update ths space for so long the time just pass thru without i realizing it. Did i told you that i was pregnant finally.. After 7 yrs waiting, it is indeed the most joyous moment in my life. When i saw the tiny heartbeat blinking blinking, nothing else matter. We lost it however, at 11 weeks. Thts when the gynea advise me to remove the fibroids otherwise i wl hv no chance.

i had the ops last week. Today is the day 6 after the ops. The pain is lesser but it still sore at times. Mom is taking care of me with all her pantang yg agak strict. Im lazy to write already, to be continue..

No comments: