Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Becoming a lady of leisure

I got lots of spare times now that i had to sit at home do nothing..well in medical term "recuperating" but for me sitting down do nothing lor. Before the ops, i had lots of thing in my mind..i already plan what i want to do for 7 weeks sitting at home. I want to knit la, do some cross stitch la etc etc..catch up all things yg arty farty yg dah lama aku tinggalkan.. But plan left as a plan.

Before went for ops, i was so busy..seriously my day was full, all day 7 days/week. Nak finish up all pending works before i hand-over to my colleague yg take over my job, jumpa clients to notify them, nak siapkan rumah lagi..OMG, memang hectic. So at the end, i didnt manage to buy things that i need to implement my plan.. benang tak beli, buku pattern tak beli..so there goes my plan..

what i can do no is really sitting down doing nothing..

For the past 2 days (last week i was in hospital, so it didnt count), my schedule is, wake-up at 7++, lying down on bed until 8++, bath, come down to hv breakfast and call husband. Then watch tv till noon. By 12++ my lunch is ready, had lunch and go back upstair to rest. Till about 5pm when i know everybody will come back home from work.

So la boring. I foresee the routine will continue for another week. Dr advise me not to drive for 2 weeks after the procedure..so by next week, yahooo !!!! at least i can do some light exercise and things.

Ohh.. did i tell you that i'm so good in following pantang. I myself didnt expect it. I drink air gamat and eat sup ikan haruan without a problem on daily basis. I don't even terliur other foods..even masa depa ni dok makan sambal mak aku yg best tu with other lauk2 pun aku tak terliur. Owh, the only time aku terliur is pulut lepa yg mak bawak..yummmm, my mom pulut lepa is the best ok !!

1 comment:

Mother of Two said...

kawannnn.... ngat blog nie dah kaput dah. bila nak jumpa... send phone no kat email shielahassan@gmail.com