Friday, January 21, 2011

Still a lady of leisure

I went to removed the jahit last 2 days ago. Told my gynea, dr aziz tht i cannot stand sitting down do nothing. Quote wht he said " u can sit down and read books" cheh.. So sarcastic. Gynea aku ni most of the time, aku suka dia but ada jugak at certain time aku menyampah. Tau ler dia tu popular.. But among all gyneas yg aku pernah jumpa datuk dr aziz ni ler yg aku paling suka n paling confident. Also aku selalu lupa to address him properly, i shud call him datuk instead of dr.. But since dia kata x kesah aku belasah je le Hehe..

Did i told u that im so bored at home. I can't really move around yet but the boredom is killing me. I got nothing better to do i can even memorize all the cerita melayu bersiri shows..hee lepas ni can eksen to all my staffs.

Dr Aziz said tht i shud appreciate tht we manage to remove all the myomas and yet im ok and my uterus is ok as well. He said i should not take it lightly. The ops that i had earlier is a major operation. mesti dia frust sbb aku mcm didnt value wht he did kot. But i did, im so thankful that i wud still be able to conceive. Dr Aziz told me if im pregnant, i definitely hv to deliver by ceasarian. The uterus is too fragile and too scarring it might rapture.

After ths ops, the thought of going thru ths kind of situation again is really killing me..

No comments: