Friday, February 11, 2011

Desperate housewife ?

I love the view from my bedroom as it's facing the green garden. Ths area is very quiet even on weekend, it's always feel tranquil and serene here. Sometimes it's too quiet, my sister called my place as retiree place.


View from my bedroom. I hate the curtain. Nak tukar tapi tak tertukar2 lagi.

My favourite hang-out area, the dining area. Kat sini la aku buat kerja and at the same time can watch tv also. Curtain itu pun aku tak suka but my husband like it. So for time being it will stay.

Ini view from living room. Since now aku tengah cuti lama and tak sakit sangat macam mula2 lepas operation tu, i have time to jadi gossip girl aka desperate housewives. Lower house at the right belong to young chinese couple, jarang nampak. Atas tu rumah couple melayu. Ada 2 anak kecik. Wife pagi2 pi kerja macam biasa but husband dia x kerja. Tiap ari dok kat rumah jer aku tengok. So untuk berbaik sangka, i assume he work from home ler..hehehe
Left houses, atas bawah belong to old chinese couple. Rumah atas tu tiap2 malam, a not so young guy +- mid 30s, i assume anak dia datang hantar foods. Yg best almost everynite datang naik keta lain2 and yang pastinya semua keta yg mahal2 la.. So far aku dah tengok dia datang naik Merc CLK200, CLS hitam, ada BMW F10 yg baru. Accord pun ada..
Maybe betul la what my sister said, area rumah aku ni meant for old people to stay sebab tu very quiet, serene and tranquil..hah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will recommend anyone looking for Business loan to Le_Meridian they helped me with Four Million USD loan to startup my Quilting business and it's was fast When obtaining a loan from them it was surprising at how easy they were to work with. They can finance up to the amount of $900,000,000.000 (Nine Hundred Million Dollars) in any region of the world as long as there 1.9% ROI can be guaranteed on the projects.The process was fast and secure. It was definitely a positive experience.Avoid scammers on here and contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On. lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com if you looking for business loan,Thanks.
Leslie,