Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Keep the faith

Do u believe that kindness still exist ? I don't, and that's for quite sometimes already until yesterday.

Had a late discussion yesterday since we have to finalize a board paper. Got a call by my youngest brother, Mi at close to 7pm. His motorbike chain broken on his way back and no nearby workshop at that area. Call my husband who's outstation in JB, since i dont know what to do. Expect him to resolve this kind of issues as usual.

I called Mi an hour later, his back at home and since i was busy at work, didn't ask much. When i'm back home, he told me that apparently a stranger, fellow biker had help him. Together they tarik the bike to workshop and what really surprise me is since Mi only have $30 with him, that boy lent him another $40 to settle the workshop bill. Imagine a stranger, Mi said as young as him, so i assume he didnt have much money as well, out of kindness and trust to another human being can be so kind to a total stranger. $40 didnt seems big to me now..but when i was young, just started working and dont hv much money, that $40 is my 1 week meal money.

Such generous act did touch my heart. Now i do believe in pay it forward..a little act of kindness is infectious..

To that stranger, which you might not be anymore, bless your heart boy..

No comments: