Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Tigress


Happy new year.. Can’t believe that time flies that fast. Seems like only yesterday I returned from Dubai. I asked myself, what is my achievement in 2009. Seems like nothing. GOD..that’s depressing. To think that I actually did nothing fruitful for the whole year. Anyway, what bygone be bygone. Let’s start this new year with something.

I’ve made a list of what I want to achieve this year and paste it at my workstation. So I can remind myself of it every day.

2010 is tiger year. Chinese horoscope stated that it won’t be a good year for a tiger like yours truly.

I have many of tiger characteristic in me. It is a sign of courage, a fearless and fiery fighter, optimistic, straightforward, passionate and independent which truly describe me. While I can be quick tempered but considerate at the same time and most important is tiger are generally well liked because of their charming personalities..hehehe I definitely want to think that that’s true.

Oh another tiger characteristic that truly describe me is “tiger like to spend money and also to share it, can be quite impulsive spenders because they know that they can always make more” hahahaha..spot-on rite.

Anyway, the advice given to tigers are do not speculate or gamble, do not lend money and be patient at work. Hope I will remember this :-P

No comments: