Friday, January 15, 2010

Guilty pleasure

pssttt.. i wanna tell u. last weekend i went crazy. Woke up early morning, by 9.30am out from the house. Destination ? 1st is The Curve by 12noon, left the place with 3 paper bags. Next, The Gardens, can't remember the damage but got shoes that i wanted. Reason ? don't know la, stress i guess. I haven't take leave since December and my schedule was really hectic. I can feel that my body and mind is really-really tired.

I haven't work ths hard since my last company. The company that i love the job, the money and frens but has to leave because i know if i continue there, i might be a divorcee after 6 mths married hahahaha, who can tahan if the wife has to work till late nite everyday.

Now, i'm eyeing for a Chanel bag. That's my dream besides an Hermes Birkin. If i get it, i'll stop buying handbags for the rest of my life.. can ahhh ???

2 comments:

Mother of Two said...

don't stop... next time adik teman kakak shopping bag sama2 wokey

tini said...

tak mo tak mo..saya dah insaf..:p