Friday, August 22, 2008

Gone With The Wind


Adoiii.. Dubai One keep on advertise it, the famous line “Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn” Yupp, the famous line from Gone With The Wind. So, don’t blame me if i make a mission in my life not to miss this movie this time. Dah banyak kali Astro in Malaysia aired it but never had a chance to watch it in full. Yelah, 3 and half hours long, mana tahan nak tengok.

So last nite when Dubai One air the show, i have decided to really watch it. American classic tale of love-hate romance during Civil War relates around a rebellious and fiery Southern Belle named Scarlet O’Hara. An adaptation from a Pulitzer Prize novel, the film is sometimes considered to be the greatest feature film of all time in the history of American Literature.

No wonder so many fret over this movie..Memang best.. Now i can add it to my all time fave movie list sekali dengan Titanic, Jerry McGuire, Conair, Lion King etc etc and tak ketinggalan Rombongan Cik Kiah Ke Sukan Komonwel..hahahahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tinny,

You patut tengok Pontianak Dari Gua Musang dari kecil I takut nak tonton samapi habis seram.

Hari itu I berpeluang menonton Seorang dirumah. You tahu I gelak di tamatnya, kerana inilah movie Pontianak yang tiada Pontianak. he..he..he

Cuba lah nonton kalau berpeluang pasti you tangkap setuju dengan I. he..he..he..

Filem melayu takde dalam senarai koleksi you kah??

GanyaS

tini said...

Rombongan Cik Kiah tu cerita Melayu la.. antara cerita Melayu yang paling kelakar and full with messages disebalik kelucuannya.