Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The start of my blogger's life

Everyone have experience with their first time, doesnt matter what it is, first love, first kiss, first born, first job.. and people always remember their first time.

I will always remember my first time typing this entry, my first entry in my blog..hmmm i hope i would be able to continue ths spirit. I was never a good writer. My letter to my lover before are all short and precise, never lovey-dovey as some other friends and when people asked me why i dont have blog my answer is always the same, i'm not a writer and i'm not good at it. Until a friend told me "you dont have to be good in writing to have blog. people dont judge yr grammar, but the point that you want to convey, the story that you wanted to tell" ... that's make me thinking.. yeahh that's true.. i always have something "smart" to say .. i think :-) that's when i started to think to start my blog.. and after few research (yeah.. i did research OK), voila.. here it is.. my first entry..yahooo finally i manage to tick something from my wish list (which is a lot anyway..)

No comments: