Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Nak Masak Apa ye...

My house had been assigned for Malaysian ladies in Dubai teabreak gathering this Friday. OK, it's decent and tidy enough to receive visitors. But alamak.. what should i cook ?? Eventhough it's potluck, but it's only proper that the host to prepare something special.

So since last nite, i've been cracking my head thinking what to cook, going through all the recipes that i have in my laptop but till today i have yet to make up my mind.. Anyway, nothing strange here, i always have problem in what to serve whenever i entertain friends and family. It's always last minute decision and sometimes, i change my menu even after i've bought all the ingredients..

I told Putri i'll cook meehoon goreng, cucur udang and bubur kacang. but that's too simple right ? That's not special... *sigh* Anyway, i think instead of preparing reports for my coming board meeting i'll spend my time to browse through recipes.. hahahaha.. makan gaji buta ka ???

No comments: