Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Malas nak layan orang gila

I'm pissed and when i'm pissed i tend to start my nonsense rambling. My current work is so stressful that when i heard that people mengumpat about me i feel very upset. usually i will just brush it off. yelah nobody perfect and some people they are so free they like to gossips around. malas nak layan

But i'm pissed and upset and errr.. i'm trying to find the exact words to describe my feeling but can't think of any. Anyway, inilah orang melayu..i didnt generalize melayu semua sama OK..but in my current workplace ramai yang perangai gini..memang aku cannot stand it. It's my nature, i says things that i think. i'm opinionated but not necesary i'm right. i accept that fact. i'm stubborn but not that stubborn.

Now when i'm involve with a project at a corporate level, i found out that some of my team members is upset whenever i gave comments about their research findings. Said that i want to tunjuk pandai la, berlagak la.. what the hell..NO wonder la.. i realized in many meetings i've attended, communication is only by the person and the boss. nobody else said anything. the person present the materials to the boss and only boss gave comments. others juts kept quiet. no wonder la the company is in such a bad state.

Remind me that the first week i joined the project, one of the sr management called me after the meeting and apologize if i'm hurt with some of his comments made during the weekly meeting. I'm like huh ??? Told him i'm OK. I can accept criticism and i take it as a challenge to improve. hey normal la how can we improve unless we listen to criticism, take it positively and improve. Aku tak paham betul la orang yg cannot accept kritikan nih.. apa dia ingat dia tu perfect ker terrer sangat sampai semua orang tak boleh comment. eventhough questions asked are valid..
Kalu cannot accept critic pegi la dok dalam hutan sorang2 dengan monyet..mesti tak ada org criticss.

1 comment:

naz said...

huhuhhahaha (buat bunyi monyet).

ATAU adakah mungkin perlu cara kritikan perlu diadjust supaya kelihatan berbunyi pertanyaan atau suggestion?