Friday, May 1, 2009

Little less conversation

It's been a while since i last wrote here. I havent been good keeping every one updated on various happening of my life. Not that they are interested anyway hahaha.

Well what can i say, old habit hard to die. I'm always like this whenever i'm busy with works, every thing else become less important and that's including personal life. Always wanted to change it but like i said old habit hard to die.

Tomorrow my department is going to have our family day. Since i'm the PM for ths event, memang la super busy ths few days. Tambahan all my staffs are not in the office ths week, outstations la, attend conference la, MC la so memang la pening kepala boss. We are lucky that the resort make all the arrangement and coordinate the event so we dont have to think too much, just settle the goody bags and prizes.

Let's hope the event go well so nobody will complaints..not that people dare to do that..i found out that apparently my colleagues are scared of me hahhahah.. am i that fierce ker ???

1 comment:

Mother of Two said...

kakkakkkkk ,
rindu kat kakak.. awak jeles tak tgk gmbr kite jalan2 kat sini..hiksss