Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Green eyed monster

Today memang an "exciting" day. Started in the morning when only while parked my car at the office basement realized that i forgot to bring my laptop..huh furthermore today is my appraisal day, all data in that laptop..matilah.

As expected by mid morning, boss called. it's my turn for the appraisal. Lucky me since system ada sikit problem tadi, i am spared. we'll continue tomorrow hahahha i felt quite lucky by then..

While busy with works, one of my colleague Mrs N datang bergossip with me and one of my staff came trotting..rupa2nya to defend herself. Here's the story ...

During our family day last weekend, there's a session for flying fox for sapa2 yang nak buat. So ada one colleague ni let's call her Mrs A, her husband Mr A decided to joined the session. Mrs A since dia penakut decided not to join and just lepak tunggu kat bawah, landing spot. Nothing bad happened everybody enjoyed themselves semua happy2 and of coz ada yg takut2 and gelak2..but overall semua fun. Come today, timbul cerita that there'a another colleague let's called her Ms S try to flirt with Mr A during the session.

So itu la gossipnya..patutla aku nampak pagi2 depa dah dok soksek soksek rupanya ada cerita menarik. My staff tu terus cakap that it wasn't her yang start the gossip. Mrs A asked her and she just answer since she said that it's not proper for Ms S to sit nearby Mr A. BUT at the same time she also told me in secrecy (means not to tell anybody else which i'm telling now since i quite pissed with ths whole thing) that Mr A try to mesra2 with her sister during the weekend but her sister avoids him. What's that ??

Since aku busy today, tak sempat really give piece of my mind. Just told them not to be nasi tambah..memandai2 tambah cerita. This kind of things can be very serious. Women jealousy has no boundary. macam-macam boleh jadi.

Anyway, now i want to give pieces of my mind which :-

1. Gedik girls senang nampak. if they are gediks and like to flirt with everybody, it's rather obvious. Ms S can be a bit manja sometimes but she's not gedik. And i seriously dont think that she will flirt with her colleague husband (esp within same dept which we are quite close to each others)

2. There's different view from different people. Most of the people when asked said that they didnt notice if there's any flirting happened. There's only 1 or 2 people who said that she's flirting. So ?? My take.. different people, different opinion. people with open mind and unjudgemental will said nothing happened. people who is a bit conservative and judgemental will say that it's too much.

3. It's easy to blame other girl. I asked my staff, why she didnt tell Mrs A that Mr A try to mesra with her sister ?? Since when, when man flirt it's OK but if a girl flirt, she's a slut ?? excuse my language people..i'm too lazy to think of better words.

4. I blame to sapa2 yang bawak cerita ni. Yes maybe there's something but what if there's nothing.. what if nothing really happened up there, just a young girl getting excited doing new thing for the first time with a bunch of new people that she just got to know and try to be nice to..

5. if it's me..i will asked Ms S for clarification. if i think she's too much, i will said so. Just tell straight to her face that i dont like that she's talking to my husband in over frendly manner. Case close

Life is too short & especially too exciting to be jealous of anyone and what they possess. As for me , I only live my life and don't seek out to live someone elses. I always give my honest opinions and try to be as fair as possible. And i've learned not to be judmental. So keep rolling your eyes people because everytime you do... I know I've done something right!! hahahaha (I'm such an ass!!!)

No comments: