Friday, April 10, 2009

My Success Story ???

My company is going to have a CSR in one of the school in Selangor tomorrow. Sapa2 yang tak tau, CSR is corporate social responsibility. Since our last financial year (event yang ni kira terlambat sikit) CSR theme is Youth development makanya we are concentrating on schools student development. Dah macam2 event dah whole company separated by OPUs buat. Sapa2 rajin baca paper or masuk website company aku mesti nampak cerita2 pasal CSR ni.

Back to my story, this time i was appointed as 1 of the speaker during sharing session. I was asked to share my success stories. Tapikan the problem is i dont think i'm that successful. I'm too young to be that successful. All successful people suppose to be older than 35 unless your parent kaya raya yang boleh bagi jalan to be young, rich and successful.

I think myself as biasa-biasa saja. Yes i'm doing quite well for my age but so as many others.. There's a person who had asked me before what made me who i am now..fyi, he look at me as one successful lady, above average compared to others.. and i remeber i told him that i'm not that successful, there are so many things that i have yet to achieve.

This has made me thinking, had i stayed in my previous company, i'll be the no. 3 in the ranking and mind you it is a huge international company.. no regret though, who can tahan kerja like mad. no personal life at all. at that time, my life is my work. if continue husband mana can tahan.

Writing this ..i still have no idea what i'm going to talk about tomorrow hmmmm

1 comment:

naz said...

hahaa succesful mengumpul koleksi handbag Ok kot.

tapi lepas 21 hari bakal ada success story kot