Monday, March 30, 2009

Knowing




Last Saturday I went to watch movie – Knowing starring Nicholas Cage. Dah lama sangat tak tengok wayang. Usually it’s 1 of husband and I punya aktiviti bila dah tak ada benda lain nak buat.

So went to 1 utama and since dah lama tak pegi, GSC theatre pun dah lupa kat mana hahahaha. Anyway, I chose Knowing sebab nampak trailer dia macam OK saja and I like Nick Cage, without further checking on the story terus beli tiket. So the verdict is OK-OK saja la. My husband even tertido-tido sebab boring. It’s about premonition and end of the world thingy plus aliens and a little bit of suspense here and there. Tapi if u ask me, tak tengok pun tak apa. My rating for it is just 2.5 ** saja.

2 comments:

buyeh said...

watch knowing staring nicolas cage at http://malaysianku.blogspot.com

Nour said...

laa tak besh ke knowing tu..hehe trus batal niat tgk cite tuh..