Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday with Thai..



I pampered myself a lot. My principle is since i worked hard, i must spend the money on myself. I rewards myself regularly either it's new handbag, new shoes or just saloon and spa. It's a must do thing for me. Otherwise i'll be one miserable lady.
So after many days postponing, today got myself a massage. I'm actually looking for traditional massage where makcik tua will betulkan urat2 aku while aku menahan sakit kena urut..hahaha. But unfortunately the best makcik tua fully booked until another 2 weeks. So i settled for 2nd choice. The best Thai massage in town Thai Odessy. Usually i go to Midvalley' branch tapi today notice that they have another branch in Bandar Kinrara which is closer to my place.
So petang tadi hujan2 pun pegi jugak and ahhh..it's like heaven. Now that my body dah refreshed, can't wait for my appointment with makcik tua.

2 comments:

Nour said...

haluu k.tini! uwah2..berspa sakan..huhu kt sini bermimpi jela nak-nak beratus2 dirham skali pegi..haiih*

tini said...

ye la nur, kat sini ok ler nak berspa tiap minggu pon boleh. kat sana sebulan sekali pon tak nak pegi.. mahal yg amat :-)