Sunday, February 8, 2009

Best movie in this Millenium ????

Lots of hype about it, definitely I need to see it for myself. I’m talking about Slumdog Millionaire. Yes la. the movie that get people talking. Won many awards and love by critics.

So this afternoon I watched it at home. It is really a good movie, somewhat heart wrenching.

As I suspected, Indian hate ths movie, claimed that portrayal of poverty is a little too extreme. Since I never been to India, I can’t judge.

Anyway, I really recommend for all to watch it. In a way, it remind me how lucky I am with what I have. There’s so many other people in ths world who aren’t so lucky but yet, they are thankful with what little things they have.

2 comments:

domestic engineer said...

I myself haven't watched this most talked about movie. What I know is that it is presently the top three box-office movies in Dubai. Kat KL dah tayang ke belum this movie?

tini said...

KL belum lagi, esok baru start. i tengok DVD saja. really recommend it. its a hate it or love it movie, no in between. for me i lurve it. lain org tgk, lain komen. for me quite heart wrenching lor.