Monday, October 20, 2008

To all the girls i love before..



"Fate chooses your relations, you choose your friends."

- Jacques Delille (1738 - 1813) French poet.



Got msg from Eti..one of my good friend since matric dulu.surprise surprise..and with this hello, i found myself going back to all the memories. We did have lots of fun didn’t we ???

It strange how our mind connected or is it the 6th sense ?? I’ve been thinking of few old frens, incl Eti last few weeks and in fact had tried to google them. Manage to find some and reconnect with them. I did find Eti due to all her impressive achievements in recent years but when i emailed her, there’s no reply. So u can imagine my surprise when she says hello in my blog. Found out that she’s in Germany pursuing her studies and did not get my earlier email.

I always have different set of good friends, kawan masa sekolah, masa kat MRSM, masa kat Matrik, masa in Uni and frens when i started working. There’s some that i’m really close and there’s some that just an acquaintance. Those who are really close have been there all ths years, thru laughters and tears and there’s some who i have not met for years but they always have a special place in my heart.

How strange it is when a used to be cool attractive looking guys that all of us young girls are crazy about doesn’t seems so cool anymore and those things that create huge arguments before seems so petty..that’s what we call growing up. When we don’t judge people, when we are too busy with our life to fix others, when we start thinking to save money instead of spending it and when we not only thinking and planning for future but implementing our plans.

People change when they grow older. I have change. I’m still outgoing carefree person but different in certain way. I see things from different point of view. My lifestyle had change..

So have fun, have a misery, live your life, don’t be afraid to get hurt or to do wrong, to learn.. Go ahead and dare, you will have a fullfilled life with great memories.

And to my dear friend Eti, i'm glad that you contact me. You are one of few frens that i hope someday we would meet again....


No comments: