Thursday, January 8, 2009

Time to say good bye..

It’s time to say good bye. After 1.2 years in Dubai, i’m back to KL. Yang mula-mula sepatutnya 6 mths dah jadi 1.2 years. Itu pun lepas so much pleading and threatening, baru dapat balik...

I have a good fun 1.2 years. Despite all the “miserableness” and loneliness, i have to admit that i do enjoy my life. Made few good friends, experience & learnt few things and now its time to move on...

Hari tu my boss asked me what will i miss in Dubai ? I said nothing. Tapi now dah balik KL, i surely miss few things..

Things that i will miss:-

1. Friendships & some people (not all OK)
2. Abra rides
3. The beaches (yang 10minit boleh sampai unlike KL, of coz aku bole pi beach in Port Klang kalu nak mandi dengan tikus & minyak hahahha)
4. The money of course
5. Shopping masa Sales
6. Jalan2 masa winter
7. Boots (my fav. pharmacy sebab packaging dia sooo la chantekkks)

Things that i won’t miss:

1. Expensive & fake lifestyle
2. Briyani & Mandy (nak termuntah dah makan LOL..)
3. Everythings in between.


Tapi the most important lesson learnt is that i definitely miss my husband. U see, my husband is a busy man, his job required him to travel often, so i’m used to be separated, to take care of myself. I am an independent strong woman. So, when the management choose me to set-up the office in Dubai, i thought i’ll be OK. After all i’m use to separation. Tapi tengok2, i’m not that strong lerr.. i do miss my husband so much and in a way, i feel guilty that he had to take care of himself esp masa puasa hari tu, memang kesian.

Some people said money can buy happiness but not for me lah. Shopping everyday pun still cannot diminish my misery and rindu to husband. So if shopping (yg by the way is my favourite pastime and stress relief) pun tak boleh cure my miserableness, means money is not important la kan ???

Aint I’m glad that i am home now ..

p/s: thanx to my dear frens yang everyday buat makan farewell sampai jeans aku pun dah ketat sesangat dah..LOLLL

2 comments:

Mother of Two said...

ngeh..ngeh..ngeh... pas nie kakok duk kl lagi ketat jeans tu..hehehehe

Anonymous said...

hehe..amboi k.syiela..kt mane2 pun same gak nye kalo da dtg delera tuh..btul k.tini even duk cni ade duit byk,tp rindu pd keluarga + kwn takde ubatkan..huhu slamat maju jaya di sane!!=)