Saturday, January 17, 2009

Getting used to the changes..

Malas saja nak write things.

I’m in a stage of losing my mind and reasons are:

1. The 14 boxes of personal items that I brought back from Dubai is still lying at my living room. Tak tau dah nak letak mana.

a. Almari baju semua dah penuh, dah tak ada tempat nak fit in baju baru. So cannot unpack
bag2 baju
b. Almari buku semua dah penuh, so cannot unpack boxes of books
c. Lepas dah bagi orang kasut2 yang aku tak nak pakai, shoe cabinet still lagi penuh and tak
dapat nak fit in some of the shoes. So now I have like 10+ shoe boxes yang tak ada tempat
nak letak.
d. Dah pening kepala nak re-organize things in the house

Sekarang ni aku dah decides that I need to buy a 8 bedroom house so besides bedrooms for adik2 aku yang selalu melepak masa weekend, aku boleh buat 1 room for clothes, 1 room for shoes/bag, 1 room for books/magazines, 1 room for me to sepahkan with nonsense things that I bought eventhough I don’t need it. Anybody want to donate money huh ???

2. My new job assignment is in KLCC…and I hate it. KLCC and me is not a good match OK. Just imagine, kaki shopping who use excuse of shopping as a stress reliefs, and to put her in that big bad shopping mall is just an evil act. Like my fren, Putri said, better be careful, tempat tu berhantu.. yup berantu la since masa masuk duit ada banyak dalam wallet, tapi lepas kluar ntah macam mana duit dah hilang, paper bag saja yang banyak2 pegang kat tangan..LOL..
Adoiiiii.. seriously I hate it till the extend that I’m thinking of resigning…hahahaha that show how serious I am.

3. There’s some changes on my company top management. Biasala kan when there’re changes, people tend to get nervous. Seriously, aku dah nak termuntah with all those rumours and assumptions and etc etc.. For me senang saja, if you are extremely not happy with your workplace or your superior or whatever lah and just can’t stand it anymore, just resign saja lor.. buat apa nak pening2 kan otak sendiri and also otak kawan2 yang lain ie. yours truly ler..

4. KL traffic yang teruk gilerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. aku actually dah lupa that KL traffic is really really really horrible. OMG..i just can’t stand it..arghhhhhhh..

3 comments:

Mother of Two said...

ala.. belilah yg ader 10 bedroom:)

Imeirda said...

Wah dah macam Kimora in the fab lane niH. Aritu awat tak sedekah kat kitorang???

KL traffic congestion??? nothing new babe!!

tini said...

MOM, kalu adik sponsor, kakok beli 20 bilik, ada bilik khas ko adik..hahaha

Zaida, kalu kayo macam Kimora takpe la..ini berangan je yg lebih..LOL