Monday, July 12, 2010

I need my weekend

Mesti semua dah boring with my complaint about my works..in fact me myself pun dah bored..bored with this non-stop stressful life. Think now, i almost reach the brain freeze.. dont feel like going to work ths few days and easily get agitated with my staffs..sorry la you guys.

Last friday nite, i received an sms from my big bos at almost midnite..first time in my working life i purposely ignore my boss sms..i received another sms the next day from my 2nd boss..and seriously aku dah promise myself that i will not work over the weekend anymore..i need a life ok..so i simply reply that i dont feel like working ths weekend and i wl do it on monday morning..hah ambik kau..

resultnya ? i dont know. we will see during next year evaluation ok :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When enough is enough, it's good to say NO and draw the line! Good on you.